Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weekly for January 12, 2014

New Resources
* Programming with Asserts

Existing Resources
* PHP: The Right Way

Interesting Posts
* How To Be A Great Developer

On My Bookshelf
* Learning Python. (Returned library book. Page 1,024)
* Node.js In Action, borrowed from a colleague (20%)
* Getting Started with NoSQL (70%)
* Programming Python, 4th Edition (not started)
* PHP Objects, Patterns and Practice (page 65)

Summarize later
* The Art of Agile Development
* 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know
* PHP Web Services

Wish List
* JavaScript: The Good Parts

This week I continue my search for a Python (or, dare I say, Ruby) open source project to work with. I also have a couple of good suggestions on Facebook to work in the jQuery library.

No comments:

Post a Comment